Experienced Motorcycle Technician required in a busy sales and servicing motorcycle store.
• To carry out routine servicing or maintenance on bikes
• Conduct diagnosis of faults, carrying out repairs as required (PDI checks, servicing, changes of tyres, oil, brake pads, clutch and tracker/alarm installations)
• Carry out road tests
• Completion of appropriate documentation
• Ensure that work is completed within manufacturers’ standard times where possible
• Provide great customer service and offer advice to owners
• Keep personal working area clean and free from potential hazards
• Ensure work space and tools/equipment is kept maintained to an acceptable standard
• To comply with all Health & Safety standards
• Attend factory training courses to update personal skills and knowledge
• Previous experience in motorcycles workshop essential for experienced role. For the entry level - an interest or education in this direction is of benefit
• Knowledge of diagnostic systems
• Knowledge of basic engine, transmission and electrics repairs.